We are devoted towards offering the qualitative range of Akkalkaro Powder as per client’s precise need and requirements. Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad Based renowned Akkalkaro Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in India. our Powder are widely demanded in medium and large sized enterprises in all over india.
Ashoka is one of the most legendary and sacred trees of India which means “without sorrow“. The tree is revered for its healing properties. Ashoka tree is considered sacred throughout Nepal, India, and Sri Lanka. We are Ahmedabad based renowned Ashok Chhal (Saraca Indica) Powder Manufacturers and suppliers in India. Ashoka tree finds prominence in prehistoric Hindu mythology, art and sculpture. It is useful in depression, dysmenorrhea (painful menses, menstrual cramps), Leucorrhoea, bleeding hemorrhoids and many more.
Specification of Ashok Chhal Powder:
Part Used: Bark
Botanical Name: Saraca Indica/ Polyalthia longifolia
English Name: Indian willow
Sanskrit / Indian Name: Ashoka Chhal/ Putrajiva/ Gandhapushpa/Devadaru
Other Names: Saracaka Indica, Asoka Tree, Ashoka Tree.
Benefits of Ashok Chhal Powder:
- It has some natural diuretic, cooling, aphrodisiac property
- May be helpful and useful in all discomfort conditions
- Improves complexion of the body
- A healthy tonic for females
- May help to detoxify blood impurities
Features of Ashok Chhal Powder:
- Highly demanded
- Low price
- Rich ingredients
Jethimadh Powder is used as an expectorant and a carminative. This natural supplement along with others in the hesh healthcare range is derived from ayurveda, the ancient indian therapy as a part of a healthy lifestyle.
Jethimadh Powder is used as an expectorant and a carminative. This natural supplement along with others in the hash healthcare range is derived from Ayurveda, the ancient Indian therapy as a part of a healthy lifestyle. Pooja Traders are a renowned Manufacturers and supplier of superior quality range of Ayurvedic Powders, Jethimadh Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, and India.
Specification of Jethimadh Powder:
Botanical Name: Glycyrrhizin glabra Linn.
Gujarat Name: Jethimadh
English Name: Liquorice / Liquorice
Hindi Name: Mulethi, Jethimadh
Telugu Name: Yashtimadhu Kam
Marathi Name: Jeshtimadh
Benefits of Jethimadh (Liquorice root) Powder:
- It provides relief from headaches, fever and any kind of severe pain
- The herb helps to eliminate bad breath by just chewing/sucking it
- It decreases the symptoms associated with fibromyalgia
- High Cholesterol and Heart Disease
- Skin Disorders
- Stomach and Gastric Problems
- Liquorice is said to help reducing weight and treating diabetes
- It also helps to treat diabetes
Keeping in mind the ever-evolving needs of our clients, we are devoted towards offering an optimum quality array of White Musli Powder. This product is renowned all across the nation for its quality and effectiveness.
Pooja Traders is renowned Safed (White) Musli Powder Powder Manufacturers, Supplier in Ahmedabad, India. We prepare these products under the constant supervision of our team of professionals. It has many names which are White Musli, Indian Spider Plant, Chlorophytum Borivilianum, Swetha Musli, Asparagus Adscendens and Dhol Musli and safed musli. White Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum) Powder is benefit for Diabetes & Fever, White Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum), also called Safed Musli.
Safed Musli have rich source vitamins and about more than 25 alkaloids, beside this it have proteins, steroids, polysaccharides and carbohydrates. It is most important herb described ayurveda for vigorous. Safed Musli is also gaining increasing acceptance as a vitalizer and health-giving tonic, a curative for pre-natal and post-natal problems, a restorative for immunity-improvement and as a remedy for diabetes and arthritis.It is a herb that can boost the immune system.
Specification of White Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum) Powder:
Botanical Name: Chlorophytum Borivilianum
English Name: Chlorophytum, Indian Spider Plant, White Musli
Hindi Name: Musli, Safed Musli, Safed Moosli, Dholi Musli
Sanskrit Name: Musali, Swetha Musli
Other Species: Chlorophytum Tuberosum, Chlorophytum Arundinaceum, Chlorophytum Malabaricum, Chlorophytum Attenuatum, Chlorophytum Breviscapum
Tips To Use Safed Musli For Good Health!
- If you a breastfeeding mother or a pregnant lady, then it is advised to ignore consumption during the time period
- It is advised to take 16mg to 32mg per kg body weight
- Avoid the overdose and go with the instructions written behind if you are using supplements
- Consult the doctor before starting on consuming for better results as Safed Musli is one subject which is not passed by Food and Drug Administration or FDA yet.
The Roots of Musli herb contains following nutrients and photochemical.
Ashwagandha is amazingly healthy medicinal herb and one of the most important herbs in Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is considered to be nature’s (ancient) gift to mankind. Ashwagandha is also known as “Indian Ginseng” or “Poison Gooseberry” or “Winter Cherry”. Here POOJA TRADERS is Ahmedabad based renowned Ashwagandha Powder Manufacturer in India, Supply 100% Natural Ashwagandha Powder all over India and Export out of India.
Ashwagandha powder helps to fight against cancer and diabetes, as well as reduce blood sugar levels, Lower Cholesterol and Triglycerides, Reduce Stress and Anxiety and Improve Brain Function. Ashwagandha is a plant, it’s belongs to the “Solanaceae or nightshade family” and its Botanical name is “Withania Somnifera”.
Specification of Ashwagandha Powder:
Botanical Name: Withania Somnifera Dunal
Family: SOLANACEAE (Kantakari Kula)
Gujarati Name: Aasandha, Ghoda Aakun
Hindi Name: Asgandha, Asgandh
Telugu Name: Penneru Gadda/ Dommadolu Gadda
Tamil Name: Amukura, Askulang
Marathi Name: Asandh, Doragunj
Malayalam Name: Amukkura
Bengali Name: Asvagandha
Kannada Name: Ashvagandhi
Other Names: Winter Cherry, Indian Ginseng, Indian Winter Cherry
Parts Used: Ashwagandha Root
Ingredients: Raw Ashwagandha Root Powder
Warning: Not to be used during pregnancy
Benefits of Ashwagandha Powder:
- It’s an Ancient Medicinal Herb
- Ashwagandha May Increase Muscle Mass and Strength
- Reduce Blood Sugar Levels
- May Reduce Symptoms of Depression
- Improve Brain Function, Including Memory
- It May Lower Cholesterol and Triglycerides
- Has Anti-Cancer Properties
- It Can Reduce Cortical Levels
- Reduce Inflammation
- It May Help Reduce Stress and Anxiety
HOW IT WORKS:
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves concentration, fatigue & sleep
- Protects against oxidative stress
We are Ahmedabad based best quality Black Himej Powder Manufacturers in India for digestive & respiratory problems. Terminalia Chebula Powder Manufacturers and suppliers in India. Himej is fruit of tree known as “Terminalia Chebula”. Himej also known as Yellow Myrobalan or Chebulic Myrobalan.
Specification of Black Himej Powder:
Latin Name: Terminalia Chebula
English Name: Chebulic Myrobalan
Gujarati Name: Himej
Hindi Name: Harad
Tamil Name: Kadukkai
Bengali Name: Haritaki
Benefits of Black Himej (Terminalia Chebula):
- It increases digestive power
- Black Himej paste is used to clean & clear bowels
- If taken carefully, it reduces cough & Pitta
- It has strong absorptive properties, hence utilized in malabsorption syndrome
How to use:
(14 years and above) 2 teaspoons once a day after meal, with milk or water at bedtime.
Chebulic Myrobalans are used in fevers, cough, asthma, urinary diseases, piles, worms and rheumatism, and scorpion-sting.
Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) is a potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.it is a perennial climber that is perhaps best known as a lymph mover and blood purifier. Pooja Traders is one of renowned Manjistha Powder Manufacturers in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Manjistha powder may also be used externally to soothe and treat skin conditions such as acne. Manjistha powder is very popularly used to make the complexion even.
we supply Manjistha Powder in india with 100 % natural quality . These powders are widely demanded by the beauty products making companies to treat different problems of the skin. it can help the user get rid of pimples and wrinkles, while effectively treating the burns, spots, and inflammation as well.
Specification of Manjistha Powder:
Parts Use: Roots, Stem
Latin Name: Rubia cordifolia
English Name: Indian Madder
Sanskrit / Indian Names: Manjishtha, Samanga
Tamil Name: Manjitti
Telugu Name: tamravalli
The Important Functions of Manjistha Are:
- Blood purifier – useful in skin diseases
- Blood cleanser – clears off toxins like uric acid, very useful in gout
- Tones up blood vessels, strengthens vascular system
Benefits of Manjistha Powder (Rubia cordifolia):
- Removes natural toxins and excess heat from the blood
- Supports healthy skin and a clear complexion
- Supports proper function of the liver and kidneys
- Excellent for reducing pitta and kapha
- Maintains clear channels in the body, supporting the healthy flow of blood and urine