Neem (Azadirachta indica A. Juss) tree commonly seen and available in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar and Sri Lanka everywhere yet. Those are used for various purposes since time immemorial. Most of the houses in India have neem trees but now is grown worldwide for its medicinal and healing properties.
Each part of the Neem tree has some medicinal properties that are used for preparing many different medicines, especially for skin disease. It is grown in tropical and semi-tropical regions that used for everything from toothpaste to an insecticide, Neem is known by Indians as a virtual living pharmacy. Neem powder is beneficial for your health in various ways because it’s gentle and natural, it doesn’t create side-effects. This wonder herb is useful in all its forms including its leaves, powder, oil and bark.
- Neem leaf – Can cure skin ailments like eczema. Treat psoriasis, Leprosy, anorexia, intestinal worms.
- Neem oil – used in bathing lotions, soaps, cosmetics and as an insect repellent as well. Helps treat skin ailments and other health issues; Leprosy and intestinal worms.
- Neem fruit and seeds – From which neem oil is extracted that treat for Piles, intestinal worms, urinary disorder, epitasis, phlegm, eye problem, diabetes, wounds, Leprosy and intestinal worms.
- Neem bark – Has potential as a food additive and is often considered a pitta pacifier due to its bitter taste that treats for Analgesic, alternative and curative of fever.
- Neem twig – Used for oral health, Cough, asthma, piles, phantom tumour, intestinal worms, spematorrhoea, obstinate urinary disorder, diabetes and many more.
- Neem flower: Bile suppression, elimination of intestinal worms and phlegm.
It has been loved for its miraculous medicinal values for the Past 5,000 years and so many other uses earlier; neem powder was even used as a contraceptive. It is used internally in tea form; it can be added to cuisines or used externally as well. It also enhances immunity and acts as a blood purifier.
If you are tired of trying different cosmetic Powders? Switch to the natural way and experience the difference; with Ahmedabad based Leading Neem Powder Manufacturers in India, that Offer Neem Powder at reasonable prices. For more information, to enquire/buy our product please call us or make an appointment at
69 Calico Nagar, B/h. Hotel Windsom
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India 380026