Amla powder is a powerhouse of nutrients. Pooja Traders is one of prominent Amla Powder Manufacturers in India. Amla is known for its anti-inflammatory properties; it reduces the acid level in the stomach and fights inflammation. It is one of the strongest rejuvenation & anti- oxidant herbs. It can be mixed with water and can be used along with the shampoo.
What are the benefits of eating Amla?
It’s miles excessive diet C content. And carries many minerals and vitamins like calcium, phosphorus, iron, and carotene. It’s also an effective antioxidant agent. It additionally complements food absorption and balances belly acids and helps the coronary heart.
Specification of Amla Powder:
Botanical Name: Phyllanthus emblica syn. Emblica officinalis
Sanskrit Name: Amalaki
Gujarati Name: Amada, Amla
English Name: Indian Gooseberry, & Emblic Myrobalan, Malacca Tree
Other Name: Amla, Awala, Aonla, Amalaki, Dhatri, Dhatriphala, Amalika, Aonla, Vayastha, Vrushya, Sriphalam, Amalakan
Can we make Amla powder from fresh Amla?
It isn’t possible to make Amla powder from fresh Amla. You may most effective extract its juice. You’ll want dry Amla (to be had in grocery stores) to make a powder yourself at home. You can attempt to dry Amla using conventional techniques with daylight, but it would be an extended method.
Features of Amla Powder:
- High levels antioxidant and vitamin C content
- Free from impurities.Contain more than 80% water along with protein, minerals, carbohydrates and fiber
- High effectiveness
- Acts as a natural hair conditioner
- Good source of iron, phosphorus, potassium, copper, vitamin A and E
- Clears pimples and cleanses the skin
Benefits of Amla Powder:
- Amla powder is good for diabetics
- Has beneficial effect on Hair, Skin
- Helps enhance immunity
- Gives you glowing skin and also keeps it hydrated
- Amla reduces the risk of heart disease
- Has antioxidant properties
- Making the blood vessels stronger and thicker