Brahmi is a creeping herb. This Indian Ayurvedic herb is known for multiple health and medicinal benefits. Brahmi is used as a nerve tonic and an aid to learning. We are devoted towards offering the qualitative range of Brahmi Powder as per client’s precise need and requirements. Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad Based Renowned Brahmi Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in India. Our Powder are widely demanded in medium and large sized enterprises in all over india.
Specification of Brahmi Powder:
Scientific Name: Bacopa monnieri (L.) Wettst.
Family: Scrophulariaceae (figworts)
English Name: Thyme-leafed gratiola, water hyssop.
Hindi Name: Brahmi, baam, brahmi, jalbuti, jalnim, nirbrahmi, safed chamani
Gujarati Name: baam, brahmi, jalanevari, kadavi luni
Sanskrit Name: brahmi, tiktalonika
Other Name: Bacopa monniera, Herpestis monniera, or Moniera cuneifolia Botanical
Uses of Brahmi Powder
- Brahmi is used to treat pain due to nerve problems
- It is traditionally used to treat skin problems
- it improves the body metabolism
- Brahmi has anti-inflammatory activity
- used to improve the symptoms associated; cough, colds, bronchitis and asthma
- Also used for stomach problems
- For hair and scalp care
- Traditionally used to treat skin problems