We are devoted towards offering the qualitative range of Chandan Powder as per client’s precise need and requirements. Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad Based renowned Chandan Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in India. our Powder are widely demanded in medium and large sized enterprises in all over india.
We are devoted towards offering the qualitative range of Carrot Powder as per client’s precise need and requirements. Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad Based renowned Carrot Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in India. our Powder are widely demanded in medium and large sized enterprises in all over india.
We are devoted towards offering the qualitative range of Arni Powder as per client’s precise need and requirements. Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad Based renowned Arni Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in India. our Powder are widely demanded in medium and large sized enterprises in all over india.
Mulethi is also called Yashtimadhu in Ayurveda. It is also known as liquorice or sweetwood, which is used in Ayurvedic medicine. Its sweet root and used for immunity, stomach ulcers and beneficial in cough and asthma.It is a good anti-inflammatory and analgesic agent.
Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad based renowned Yashtimadhu Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in India. Also we provide natural Herbal Aloe Vera Spray Dried Powder, Shatavari Powder, Giloy Powder, Neem Powder and many more Herbal Powder with effective & timely delivery.
Yashtimadhu – has Sweet Root and Stem
Botanical Name: Glycyrrhiza glabra
English Name: Cultivated Licorice, Liquorice, Licorice
Hindi Name: Mulethi, Jethimadhu
Sanskrit/Ayurvedic Name: Yashtimadhu
Gujarati Name: Jethimadh
Also Spelled As: MULATHI, YASHTI-MADHU, YASHTI-MADHUKA, JETHI MADH
Licorice | Mulethi | Yashtimadhu Benefits:
- Used for Hair growth and Hair Tonic
- Good for Eye Vision
- Help in good strength and immunity for body
- Help of increases the quantity of semen
- Best tonic for throat disorders and improve voice
- Provide Energy for Tiredness
- Help of Blood Purifier and Increases quality of blood
- Good Brain Tonic
- Excellent Tonic of heart health
- Relieves cough, chest congestion, sore-throat
- And many more benefits for health and fitness
Jatamansi is flowering herb of the Valerian family that grows in the Himalayas in India, Nepal and China. We are Ahmedabad one of leading Jatamansi Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in India that offer qualitative range of Jatamansi as per client’s precise need and requirements.
Specification for Jatamansi:
Botanical Name: Nardostachys jatamansi
Family Name: Valerianaceae
Hindi Name: Jatamasi
Gujarati Name: Jatamansi
Sanskrit Name: Tapasvini, Vilomasa, Bhutajata, Jatamansi-(hairy entangled roots/ rhizome), Nalanda (aromatic)
Telugu Name: Jatamansi
English Name: Spikenard
Marathi Name: Jatamansi
Tamil & Malayalam Name: Jatamamsi
Common Name: Jatamansi, Muskroot, Jatamashi, Balchar
Potent Health Benefits of Jatamansi Powder:
- May Enhance Learning and Memory
- It reduces, gastritis, bloating, flatulence
- Reduces Stress/headache
- May Treat Depression
- Improve the skin complexion and texture
- It helps to support the digestive, immune
- It’s a good remedy to lower blood pressure
This is one of the most common and revered plants and considered as sacred in india. This Tulsi Powder herb is a natural herb with sweet odor and grows up to the height of 30-100 cm. And has various applications, as each and every part of plant specially tulsi leaves possess medicinal properties. The tulsi leaves are obtained from tulsi herbs which are of great benefit and are used to cure various disease. Alternatively known as the holy basil or ocimum sanctum, Tulsi is a common name in most Indian households. Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad based highly reputed Tulsi Powder Manufacturers in India. that are used for various medicinal properties.
We Are Leading Supplier and Exporter of Tulsi powder in india. Tulsi Powder helps in curing many diseases like common cold, cough, fever, respiratory, cardiovascular diseases, relieving stress as it possesses essential constituents like oleanolic acid, ursolic acid etc. Tulsi is extremely beneficial for humans. It is rich in antioxidants which help in mitigating stress and conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure. It is considered to have antioxidant, anti inflammatory, antiviral, antimicrobial and anti allergic properties.
Specification of Tulsi Powder:
Botanical Name: Ocimum Sanctum
Other Names: Tulsi Powder, Basil Extract, Ocimum Sanctum, Holy Basil Powder, Sacred Basil, Ocimum tenuiflorum, Kaphrao.
Benefits of Tulsi powder:
- It acts as a detoxifying, cleansing and purifying agent – both from within and without
- It helps in relieving from fever, headache, sore throat, cold, cough, flu and chest congestion
- Helps relieve stress, strengthen immunity, and facilitate proper digestion
- It is loaded with phytonutrients, essential oils, Vitamin A and C
- Is great for dental health and for healthy gums
- Is also beneficial in treating conditions like hepatitis, malaria, tuberculosis, dengue and swine flu
Features of Tulsi powder:
- Boosts the immune
- fight against common colds
- Headaches, stomach disorders
- Inflammation, heart disease
- Various forms of poisoning
- Also used as herbal tea
Amla powder is a powerhouse of nutrients. Pooja Traders is one of prominent Amla Powder Manufacturers in India. Amla is known for its anti-inflammatory properties; it reduces the acid level in the stomach and fights inflammation. It is one of the strongest rejuvenation & anti- oxidant herbs. It can be mixed with water and can be used along with the shampoo.
What are the benefits of eating Amla?
It’s miles excessive diet C content. And carries many minerals and vitamins like calcium, phosphorus, iron, and carotene. It’s also an effective antioxidant agent. It additionally complements food absorption and balances belly acids and helps the coronary heart.
Specification of Amla Powder:
Botanical Name: Phyllanthus emblica syn. Emblica officinalis
Sanskrit Name: Amalaki
Gujarati Name: Amada, Amla
English Name: Indian Gooseberry, & Emblic Myrobalan, Malacca Tree
Other Name: Amla, Awala, Aonla, Amalaki, Dhatri, Dhatriphala, Amalika, Aonla, Vayastha, Vrushya, Sriphalam, Amalakan
Can we make Amla powder from fresh Amla?
It isn’t possible to make Amla powder from fresh Amla. You may most effective extract its juice. You’ll want dry Amla (to be had in grocery stores) to make a powder yourself at home. You can attempt to dry Amla using conventional techniques with daylight, but it would be an extended method.
Features of Amla Powder:
- High levels antioxidant and vitamin C content
- Free from impurities.Contain more than 80% water along with protein, minerals, carbohydrates and fiber
- High effectiveness
- Acts as a natural hair conditioner
- Good source of iron, phosphorus, potassium, copper, vitamin A and E
- Clears pimples and cleanses the skin
Benefits of Amla Powder:
- Amla powder is good for diabetics
- Has beneficial effect on Hair, Skin
- Helps enhance immunity
- Gives you glowing skin and also keeps it hydrated
- Amla reduces the risk of heart disease
- Has antioxidant properties
- Making the blood vessels stronger and thicker