We are devoted towards offering the qualitative range of Damro Powder as per client’s precise need and requirements. Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad Based renowned Damro Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in India. our Powder are widely demanded in medium and large sized enterprises in all over india.
The walnut tree is very beautiful and fragrant. We are leading Akhrot (Walnuts) Chhal Powder Manufacturers and Suppliers in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Walnuts are full of healthy and high density nutrients offered by the nature to nourish the human fraternity. Pooja Traders is providing wide range of Akhrot (Walnuts) Chhal Powder in India, at Ahmedabad. It is great for the skin and the body. Akhrot keep your immune system healthy.
Specification of Akhrot Powder:
Part Used: Bark
Botanical Name: Juglas Regia Linn
Common Name: Walnut Bark
Indian Name: Akhrot Chhal, Gardgan
Sanskrit Name: Akshot, Akshod
Hindi Name: Akhrot
Gujarati Name: Akhrod, Akhod
Marathi Name: Akhrod, Akrod
Bengali Name: Aakhrot, Akot, Aakrot
Benefits of Walnuts/Akhrot Chhal Powder:
- Rich Source of all Essential Nutrients
- Strengthens Body
- Maintains Cholesterol Level
- Reduces Risk of Cancer
- Regularizes Body Organs Functioning
- Reduces Risk of Inflammatory Diseases
- Induces Better Sleep
- Keeps Digestive System Functioning Well
- Improves Memory Power
- Strengthens Hair Root
- Removes Wrinkles and Improves Skin Elasticity
- Improves Blood Circulation Throughout Body
Aritha Powder, also known as Soapnut Powder. It is one of the popular herbs listed among the Ayurveda. It is excellent cleanser for your skin. It makes your skin soft and prevents it from drying. Soapnuts water can be used as face wash. Pooja Traders Ahmedabad based Leading Aritha Powder Manufacturers in India. And supply it very reliable prices to our valuable customers. Aritha powder is generally used in combination with Shikakai, amla and methi powder for hair cleansing and conditioning. our Powder are widely demanded in medium and large sized enterprises in all over india.
Specification of Aritha Powder:
Botanical or scientific Name: Sapindus Mukorossi
Hindi Name: Reetha, Ritha, Aritha, Phenil, Risht, Rishtak
Gujarati Name: Arithi, Aritho, Arithu
Tamil Name: Pannankottai, Punalai, Punthi, Puvanti
Telugu Name: Kunkum Chettu, Kunkuduchettu, Phenilamu
Manipuri Name: Kekru
Malayalam Name: Cavakkaay
Kannada Name: Antuvala kayi, Norekaayi, Togate mara
Common Name: Soapnut, Reetha, Soapberry, Washnut, Dodan, Doadni or Doda, Kanma, Thali, Boondi Kottai, Kumkudukaya
Benefits of Aritha Powder:
- Used for good health of hair and its good treatment for hair problems.
- Key ingredients in shampoos and soaps
- Use for Cleaning Face, Dandruff, Jewellery & Cloth
- Aritha water is also beneficial for facial skin tone and helps to clean face.
As per the needs and requirements of our clients, Pooja Traders are involved in providing Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica) Powder. We provide Chitrak powder manufacturer in India. Also Exporter and Supplier of Chitrak Powder. Chitrak is one of the powerful digestive and carminative herbs of Ayurveda.
Specialties of Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica) Powder:
- Chitrak is a powerful heating herb
- It support healthy metabolism and remove toxins from the intestines
- May support healthy digestion
- Chitrak Powder helps to do proper function of the liver
- They maintain healthy digestion of fat and sugars
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
- It supports healthy digestion
Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advice of the Healthcare Practitioner. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sunlight.
Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) is a potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.it is a perennial climber that is perhaps best known as a lymph mover and blood purifier. Pooja Traders is one of renowned Manjistha Powder Manufacturers in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Manjistha powder may also be used externally to soothe and treat skin conditions such as acne. Manjistha powder is very popularly used to make the complexion even.
we supply Manjistha Powder in india with 100 % natural quality . These powders are widely demanded by the beauty products making companies to treat different problems of the skin. it can help the user get rid of pimples and wrinkles, while effectively treating the burns, spots, and inflammation as well.
Specification of Manjistha Powder:
Parts Use: Roots, Stem
Latin Name: Rubia cordifolia
English Name: Indian Madder
Sanskrit / Indian Names: Manjishtha, Samanga
Tamil Name: Manjitti
Telugu Name: tamravalli
The Important Functions of Manjistha Are:
- Blood purifier – useful in skin diseases
- Blood cleanser – clears off toxins like uric acid, very useful in gout
- Tones up blood vessels, strengthens vascular system
Benefits of Manjistha Powder (Rubia cordifolia):
- Removes natural toxins and excess heat from the blood
- Supports healthy skin and a clear complexion
- Supports proper function of the liver and kidneys
- Excellent for reducing pitta and kapha
- Maintains clear channels in the body, supporting the healthy flow of blood and urine
Ashoka is one of the most legendary and sacred trees of India which means “without sorrow“. The tree is revered for its healing properties. Ashoka tree is considered sacred throughout Nepal, India, and Sri Lanka. We are Ahmedabad based renowned Ashok Chhal (Saraca Indica) Powder Manufacturers and suppliers in India. Ashoka tree finds prominence in prehistoric Hindu mythology, art and sculpture. It is useful in depression, dysmenorrhea (painful menses, menstrual cramps), Leucorrhoea, bleeding hemorrhoids and many more.
Specification of Ashok Chhal Powder:
Part Used: Bark
Botanical Name: Saraca Indica/ Polyalthia longifolia
English Name: Indian willow
Sanskrit / Indian Name: Ashoka Chhal/ Putrajiva/ Gandhapushpa/Devadaru
Other Names: Saracaka Indica, Asoka Tree, Ashoka Tree.
Benefits of Ashok Chhal Powder:
- It has some natural diuretic, cooling, aphrodisiac property
- May be helpful and useful in all discomfort conditions
- Improves complexion of the body
- A healthy tonic for females
- May help to detoxify blood impurities
Features of Ashok Chhal Powder:
- Highly demanded
- Low price
- Rich ingredients
Gokhru fruit have 2-6 thorns and small pentagonal round size. It’s an excellent cleanser of excretory system. Gokhru is an excellent herb to manage kidney failure and used in Ayurveda. With sincerity and hard work of our professionals, we have carved a niche for ourselves to providing a premium quality of Gokhru Powder.
Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad based one the leading Gokhru (Tribulus terrestris) powder Manufacturers in India. For Your Hair, urinary disorders, kidney diseases. It has many common names like cathead, yellow vine, goathead, burra gokharu, puncture vine, bindii etc. In most part of India it is known as “Gokhru Kata“.
The gokhru powder that we offer our clients, is processed under the constant supervision of our team of experienced professionals. Due to their high effectiveness, these powders are consumed as an effective, diuretic and sports nutrition, spermatogenic natural & herbal product.
Specification of Gokharu Powder:
Latin Name: Tribulus terrestris Linn (Zygophyllaceae)
Sanskrit Name: Laghu gokhru
English Name: Small Caltrops, land Caltrops
Hindi Name: Gokshura, Gokhru
Malayalam Name: Neringil
Marathi Name: SarataTamil Name: Nerunji
Benefits of Gokhru (Tribulus terrestris) powder:
- Treat asthma, cough, edema and kidney problems
- Urine blockage, painful urination
- Blood in urine
- Uterus infection and inflammation
- Weakness, muscle building