Dhamasa (Fagonia Arabica) Powder
We are devoted towards offering the qualitative range of Dhamasa (Fagonia Arabica) Powder as per client’s precise need and requirements. Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad Based renowned Dhamasa (Fagonia Arabica) Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in India. Our Powder are widely demanded in medium and large sized enterprises in all over India.
In now days Mehndi is a symbol of modern fashion to many women and men lately. is also known as “Desi Mehandi” or “heena mahendi“. It contains natural ingredients which are vital for hair nourishment. It its eco-friendly nature and healthy for body. Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad based one of the leading Mehndi Powder Manufacturers in India that offering Herbal Mehndi Powder in india at reasonable price with best Quality.
Mehndi in different languages
English Name: Camphire, Cypress Shrub, Egyptian Privet, Henna Plant, Jamaica Mignonette, Mindie, Tree Mignonette
Hindi Name: Hena, Mehndi, Mhindi
Gujarati Name: Medi, Mendi
Sanskrit Name: Dvivranta, Kokadanta, Medika, Mendhika, Nakharanjaka, Nakaranjani, Ragagarbha
Benefit of Mehndi Powder:
- Improve Hair Growth and Prevents dandruff
- It makes your hair thick and lustrous
- Relieve Headaches
- Use for Hair Coloring
- Controls scalp itchiness
- Use for Hair Treatment
- Make Hair Strong and Glossy
- It can be used for Oily Scalp
- It is a natural hair dye
Mehndi is one of the best hair beauty ingredients that India. It is a natural hair colouring agent and conditioner. Our Mehndi Powder is used in various occasions and functions such as shadi, rakhi, holi, diwali, durga puja for making hands more striking and good-looking. It leaves hair shiny and smooth. Since time immemorial Mehndi Powder is adorned by Indian women on their feet and hands. It protects skin from diseases. Mehndi most used for health benefits of ability to relieve headaches, improve Hair and Nails, protect the skin, cool the body, reduce inflammation, and speed healing.
This is one of the most common and revered plants and considered as sacred in india. This Tulsi Powder herb is a natural herb with sweet odor and grows up to the height of 30-100 cm. And has various applications, as each and every part of plant specially tulsi leaves possess medicinal properties. The tulsi leaves are obtained from tulsi herbs which are of great benefit and are used to cure various disease. Alternatively known as the holy basil or ocimum sanctum, Tulsi is a common name in most Indian households. Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad based highly reputed Tulsi Powder Manufacturers in India. that are used for various medicinal properties.
We Are Leading Supplier and Exporter of Tulsi powder in india. Tulsi Powder helps in curing many diseases like common cold, cough, fever, respiratory, cardiovascular diseases, relieving stress as it possesses essential constituents like oleanolic acid, ursolic acid etc. Tulsi is extremely beneficial for humans. It is rich in antioxidants which help in mitigating stress and conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure. It is considered to have antioxidant, anti inflammatory, antiviral, antimicrobial and anti allergic properties.
Specification of Tulsi Powder:
Botanical Name: Ocimum Sanctum
Other Names: Tulsi Powder, Basil Extract, Ocimum Sanctum, Holy Basil Powder, Sacred Basil, Ocimum tenuiflorum, Kaphrao.
Benefits of Tulsi powder:
- It acts as a detoxifying, cleansing and purifying agent – both from within and without
- It helps in relieving from fever, headache, sore throat, cold, cough, flu and chest congestion
- Helps relieve stress, strengthen immunity, and facilitate proper digestion
- It is loaded with phytonutrients, essential oils, Vitamin A and C
- Is great for dental health and for healthy gums
- Is also beneficial in treating conditions like hepatitis, malaria, tuberculosis, dengue and swine flu
Features of Tulsi powder:
- Boosts the immune
- fight against common colds
- Headaches, stomach disorders
- Inflammation, heart disease
- Various forms of poisoning
- Also used as herbal tea
Jatamansi is flowering herb of the Valerian family that grows in the Himalayas in India, Nepal and China. We are Ahmedabad one of leading Jatamansi Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in India that offer qualitative range of Jatamansi as per client’s precise need and requirements.
Specification for Jatamansi:
Botanical Name: Nardostachys jatamansi
Family Name: Valerianaceae
Hindi Name: Jatamasi
Gujarati Name: Jatamansi
Sanskrit Name: Tapasvini, Vilomasa, Bhutajata, Jatamansi-(hairy entangled roots/ rhizome), Nalanda (aromatic)
Telugu Name: Jatamansi
English Name: Spikenard
Marathi Name: Jatamansi
Tamil & Malayalam Name: Jatamamsi
Common Name: Jatamansi, Muskroot, Jatamashi, Balchar
Potent Health Benefits of Jatamansi Powder:
- May Enhance Learning and Memory
- It reduces, gastritis, bloating, flatulence
- Reduces Stress/headache
- May Treat Depression
- Improve the skin complexion and texture
- It helps to support the digestive, immune
- It’s a good remedy to lower blood pressure
Mulethi is also called Yashtimadhu in Ayurveda. It is also known as liquorice or sweetwood, which is used in Ayurvedic medicine. Its sweet root and used for immunity, stomach ulcers and beneficial in cough and asthma.It is a good anti-inflammatory and analgesic agent.
Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad based renowned Yashtimadhu Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in India. Also we provide natural Herbal Aloe Vera Spray Dried Powder, Shatavari Powder, Giloy Powder, Neem Powder and many more Herbal Powder with effective & timely delivery.
Yashtimadhu – has Sweet Root and Stem
Botanical Name: Glycyrrhiza glabra
English Name: Cultivated Licorice, Liquorice, Licorice
Hindi Name: Mulethi, Jethimadhu
Sanskrit/Ayurvedic Name: Yashtimadhu
Gujarati Name: Jethimadh
Also Spelled As: MULATHI, YASHTI-MADHU, YASHTI-MADHUKA, JETHI MADH
Licorice | Mulethi | Yashtimadhu Benefits:
- Used for Hair growth and Hair Tonic
- Good for Eye Vision
- Help in good strength and immunity for body
- Help of increases the quantity of semen
- Best tonic for throat disorders and improve voice
- Provide Energy for Tiredness
- Help of Blood Purifier and Increases quality of blood
- Good Brain Tonic
- Excellent Tonic of heart health
- Relieves cough, chest congestion, sore-throat
- And many more benefits for health and fitness
Brahmi is a creeping herb. This Indian Ayurvedic herb is known for multiple health and medicinal benefits. Brahmi is used as a nerve tonic and an aid to learning. We are devoted towards offering the qualitative range of Brahmi Powder as per client’s precise need and requirements. Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad Based Renowned Brahmi Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in India. Our Powder are widely demanded in medium and large sized enterprises in all over india.
Specification of Brahmi Powder:
Scientific Name: Bacopa monnieri (L.) Wettst.
Family: Scrophulariaceae (figworts)
English Name: Thyme-leafed gratiola, water hyssop.
Hindi Name: Brahmi, baam, brahmi, jalbuti, jalnim, nirbrahmi, safed chamani
Gujarati Name: baam, brahmi, jalanevari, kadavi luni
Sanskrit Name: brahmi, tiktalonika
Other Name: Bacopa monniera, Herpestis monniera, or Moniera cuneifolia Botanical
Uses of Brahmi Powder
- Brahmi is used to treat pain due to nerve problems
- It is traditionally used to treat skin problems
- it improves the body metabolism
- Brahmi has anti-inflammatory activity
- used to improve the symptoms associated; cough, colds, bronchitis and asthma
- Also used for stomach problems
- For hair and scalp care
- Traditionally used to treat skin problems
Giloy (Guduchi) is highly rich in antioxidants.This herb has been used in Ayurvedic rasayanas since centuries. Pooja Traders is achieved widespread recognition in providing Giloy Powder Manufacturers and supplier in India. We are Provide Wide range of Giloy Powder, Tinospora Cordifolia, Gulancha Tinospora, Guduchi Powder, and Giloy Manufacturers in India.
Specification of Giloy Powder:
Scientific Name: Tinospora cordifolia
English Name: Gulancha tinospora
Sanskrit Name: Guduchi, Giloy
Benefits of Giloy Powder:
- Giloy boost immunity
- Giloy treats chronic fever and diseases
- Improves digestion system
- Giloy helps in Type 2 diabetes
- Giloy has anti aging properties, thus helps in reducing dark spots, pimples, fine lines and wrinkles
- It has antioxidant properties
- Possesses antiseptic and analgesic properties
- Has a hypoglycemic, hypolipidemic property
- Supports healthy immunity.