Ganthoda is a powder made from the root of a long pepper. Ganthoda Powder is also known as Ganthoda, Piparmaul, Pipramul or Piparamol not same as south (dry ginger) though. Ganthoda powder is used in many Indian recipes and in tea as an ayurvedic treatment. Pooja Traders are Provide superior quality range of Peepramul (Ganthoda) Powder. We are a trustworthy Supplier, serving the customers with superior quality Ganthoda Powder. that Ganthoda Powder Manufacturers in india.
Specification of Ganthoda Powder:
Scientific Name: Piper longum
Gujarati Name: Gantoda, Ganthoda
Hindi Name: Piparamula
Sanskrit Name: Pippalimuula, piplamul, Pippali-Jataa, Granthi, Shadgranthi, Granthika, Maagadhi-muula, Kanaamuula, Krishnaamuula Pippaliamuula
English Name: Piper root, Indian Long Pepper roots
Marathi Name: Pimplimula
Telugu Name: Modi, Madikatta
Urdu Name: Filfil Daraz
Malayalam Name: Kattuthippaliver, Tippaliveru
How to store:
The peepramul powder can be stored in an airtight container and used for months.
Benefits of Ganthoda Powder:
- Used in spices and masalas for gravies, curries, marinades, stews etc.
- Dried ginger root powder is also used for food preparations for expecting women and feeding mothers.
- Relieving headache.
- Ganthoda is not hot, its good for digestion and remove gastric problem.
- This protects the skin, removes impurities, hydrates it, reduces dryness and tones it.
- It is said to give good sleep when taken at night befoe sleep with warm milk and is also good for stomach ailments.