Gudmar was initially known as meshashringi in Sanskrit, which means “ram’s horn”. it is also used in Unani and Homeopathic system of medicine for treatment of diabetes. We are Ahmedabad Based renowned Gudmar Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in India. That Provide optimum quality Gudmar Powder in all over India. Gudmar, also known as gymnema.
Specification of Gudmar Powder:
Botanical Name(s): Gymnema Sylvestre
Family Name: Asclepiadaceae
English Name: Periploca of the woods
Gujarati Name: Dhuleti, mardashingi
Hindi Name: Gudmar, Gurmar
Sanskrit Name: Meshashringi, madhunashini
Marathi Name: Kavali, kalikardori
Parts Used: Whole Plant and Leaves
Habitat: Grows in tropical forests of the central and southern parts of India
Medicinal Uses of Gudmar/Dhuleti Powder:
- Weight loss
- Increasing urine excretion
- Gudmar reduces blood sugar levels
- Useful in hepatosplenomegaly, dyspepsia
Pomegranates are known for their taste and amazing health benefits. Pomegranate peels has lots of health benefits. It helps to enhance the beauty of skin, hair and health. Its juice is good for the heart, lowering blood pressure and treating asthma.
We are Ahmedabad based one of renowned Pomegranate Peel Powder Manufacturers in India. Leading Manufacturer with Amazing Benefits of Pomegranate Peel for Skin Hair and Health. The pomegranate is used for its health benefits from thousands of years. The pomegranate leaf has more cancer fighting properties than both green tea and red wine.
Specification of Pomegranate Peel Powder:
Botanical Name: Withania Somnifera Dunal
Latin Name: malum granatum, Punica granatum
Gujarati Name: Dadam, Dadamna bee
Sanskrit Name: dalim or dadima
Bengali Name: Dalim
Hindi Name: Anar, Anardana
Malayalam Name: Amukkura
Marathi Name: Anardana, Dalimb, Dalimbache dane
Benefits’ of pomegranate peel Powder:
- It fights acne, pimples and rashes
- Prevents wrinkles and other signs of ageing
- Acts as a natural moisturiser
- It arrests hair loss and prevents dandruff
- Protects against heart disease
- Improves dental hygiene
- Helps to improve gut-health
We are actively engaged in offering a qualitative range of Pomegranate Peel Powder for catering the diversified requirements of our clients.
Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) is a potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.it is a perennial climber that is perhaps best known as a lymph mover and blood purifier. Pooja Traders is one of renowned Manjistha Powder Manufacturers in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Manjistha powder may also be used externally to soothe and treat skin conditions such as acne. Manjistha powder is very popularly used to make the complexion even.
we supply Manjistha Powder in india with 100 % natural quality . These powders are widely demanded by the beauty products making companies to treat different problems of the skin. it can help the user get rid of pimples and wrinkles, while effectively treating the burns, spots, and inflammation as well.
Specification of Manjistha Powder:
Parts Use: Roots, Stem
Latin Name: Rubia cordifolia
English Name: Indian Madder
Sanskrit / Indian Names: Manjishtha, Samanga
Tamil Name: Manjitti
Telugu Name: tamravalli
The Important Functions of Manjistha Are:
- Blood purifier – useful in skin diseases
- Blood cleanser – clears off toxins like uric acid, very useful in gout
- Tones up blood vessels, strengthens vascular system
Benefits of Manjistha Powder (Rubia cordifolia):
- Removes natural toxins and excess heat from the blood
- Supports healthy skin and a clear complexion
- Supports proper function of the liver and kidneys
- Excellent for reducing pitta and kapha
- Maintains clear channels in the body, supporting the healthy flow of blood and urine
Ganthoda is a powder made from the root of a long pepper. Ganthoda Powder is also known as Ganthoda, Piparmaul, Pipramul or Piparamol not same as south (dry ginger) though. Ganthoda powder is used in many Indian recipes and in tea as an ayurvedic treatment. Pooja Traders are Provide superior quality range of Peepramul (Ganthoda) Powder. We are a trustworthy Supplier, serving the customers with superior quality Ganthoda Powder. that Ganthoda Powder Manufacturers in india.
Specification of Ganthoda Powder:
Scientific Name: Piper longum
Gujarati Name: Gantoda, Ganthoda
Hindi Name: Piparamula
Sanskrit Name: Pippalimuula, piplamul, Pippali-Jataa, Granthi, Shadgranthi, Granthika, Maagadhi-muula, Kanaamuula, Krishnaamuula Pippaliamuula
English Name: Piper root, Indian Long Pepper roots
Marathi Name: Pimplimula
Telugu Name: Modi, Madikatta
Urdu Name: Filfil Daraz
Malayalam Name: Kattuthippaliver, Tippaliveru
How to store:
The peepramul powder can be stored in an airtight container and used for months.
Benefits of Ganthoda Powder:
- Used in spices and masalas for gravies, curries, marinades, stews etc.
- Dried ginger root powder is also used for food preparations for expecting women and feeding mothers.
- Relieving headache.
- Ganthoda is not hot, its good for digestion and remove gastric problem.
- This protects the skin, removes impurities, hydrates it, reduces dryness and tones it.
- It is said to give good sleep when taken at night befoe sleep with warm milk and is also good for stomach ailments.
We are devoted towards offering the qualitative range of Kariyatu Powder as per client’s precise need and requirements. Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad Based renowned Kariyatu Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in India. our Powder are widely demanded in medium and large sized enterprises in all over india.
Ashwagandha is amazingly healthy medicinal herb and one of the most important herbs in Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is considered to be nature’s (ancient) gift to mankind. Ashwagandha is also known as “Indian Ginseng” or “Poison Gooseberry” or “Winter Cherry”. Here POOJA TRADERS is Ahmedabad based renowned Ashwagandha Powder Manufacturer in India, Supply 100% Natural Ashwagandha Powder all over India and Export out of India.
Ashwagandha powder helps to fight against cancer and diabetes, as well as reduce blood sugar levels, Lower Cholesterol and Triglycerides, Reduce Stress and Anxiety and Improve Brain Function. Ashwagandha is a plant, it’s belongs to the “Solanaceae or nightshade family” and its Botanical name is “Withania Somnifera”.
Specification of Ashwagandha Powder:
Botanical Name: Withania Somnifera Dunal
Family: SOLANACEAE (Kantakari Kula)
Gujarati Name: Aasandha, Ghoda Aakun
Hindi Name: Asgandha, Asgandh
Telugu Name: Penneru Gadda/ Dommadolu Gadda
Tamil Name: Amukura, Askulang
Marathi Name: Asandh, Doragunj
Malayalam Name: Amukkura
Bengali Name: Asvagandha
Kannada Name: Ashvagandhi
Other Names: Winter Cherry, Indian Ginseng, Indian Winter Cherry
Parts Used: Ashwagandha Root
Ingredients: Raw Ashwagandha Root Powder
Warning: Not to be used during pregnancy
Benefits of Ashwagandha Powder:
- It’s an Ancient Medicinal Herb
- Ashwagandha May Increase Muscle Mass and Strength
- Reduce Blood Sugar Levels
- May Reduce Symptoms of Depression
- Improve Brain Function, Including Memory
- It May Lower Cholesterol and Triglycerides
- Has Anti-Cancer Properties
- It Can Reduce Cortical Levels
- Reduce Inflammation
- It May Help Reduce Stress and Anxiety
HOW IT WORKS:
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves concentration, fatigue & sleep
- Protects against oxidative stress
Aritha Powder, also known as Soapnut Powder. It is one of the popular herbs listed among the Ayurveda. It is excellent cleanser for your skin. It makes your skin soft and prevents it from drying. Soapnuts water can be used as face wash. Pooja Traders Ahmedabad based Leading Aritha Powder Manufacturers in India. And supply it very reliable prices to our valuable customers. Aritha powder is generally used in combination with Shikakai, amla and methi powder for hair cleansing and conditioning. our Powder are widely demanded in medium and large sized enterprises in all over india.
Specification of Aritha Powder:
Botanical or scientific Name: Sapindus Mukorossi
Hindi Name: Reetha, Ritha, Aritha, Phenil, Risht, Rishtak
Gujarati Name: Arithi, Aritho, Arithu
Tamil Name: Pannankottai, Punalai, Punthi, Puvanti
Telugu Name: Kunkum Chettu, Kunkuduchettu, Phenilamu
Manipuri Name: Kekru
Malayalam Name: Cavakkaay
Kannada Name: Antuvala kayi, Norekaayi, Togate mara
Common Name: Soapnut, Reetha, Soapberry, Washnut, Dodan, Doadni or Doda, Kanma, Thali, Boondi Kottai, Kumkudukaya
Benefits of Aritha Powder:
- Used for good health of hair and its good treatment for hair problems.
- Key ingredients in shampoos and soaps
- Use for Cleaning Face, Dandruff, Jewellery & Cloth
- Aritha water is also beneficial for facial skin tone and helps to clean face.