Gudmar was initially known as meshashringi in Sanskrit, which means “ram’s horn”. it is also used in Unani and Homeopathic system of medicine for treatment of diabetes. We are Ahmedabad Based renowned Gudmar Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in India. That Provide optimum quality Gudmar Powder in all over India. Gudmar, also known as gymnema.
Specification of Gudmar Powder:
Botanical Name(s): Gymnema Sylvestre
Family Name: Asclepiadaceae
English Name: Periploca of the woods
Gujarati Name: Dhuleti, mardashingi
Hindi Name: Gudmar, Gurmar
Sanskrit Name: Meshashringi, madhunashini
Marathi Name: Kavali, kalikardori
Parts Used: Whole Plant and Leaves
Habitat: Grows in tropical forests of the central and southern parts of India
Medicinal Uses of Gudmar/Dhuleti Powder:
- Weight loss
- Increasing urine excretion
- Gudmar reduces blood sugar levels
- Useful in hepatosplenomegaly, dyspepsia
The walnut tree is very beautiful and fragrant. We are leading Walnuts/Akhrot Powder Manufacturers and Suppliers in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Walnuts are full of healthy and high density nutrients offered by the nature to nourish the human fraternity. Pooja Traders is providing wide range of Akhrot powder in India, at Ahmedabad. It is great for the skin and the body. Akhrot keep your immune system healthy.
Specification of Akhrot Powder:
Part Used: Bark
Botanical Name: Juglas Regia Linn
Common Name: Walnut Bark
Indian Name: Akhrot Chhal, Gardgan
Sanskrit Name: Akshot, Akshod
Hindi Name: Akhrot
Gujarati Name: Akhrod, Akhod
Marathi Name: Akhrod, Akrod
Bengali Name: Aakhrot, Akot, Aakrot
Benefits of Walnuts/Akhrot Chhal Powder:
- Rich Source of all Essential Nutrients
- Strengthens Body
- Maintains Cholesterol Level
- Reduces Risk of Cancer
- Regularizes Body Organs Functioning
- Reduces Risk of Inflammatory Diseases
- Induces Better Sleep
- Keeps Digestive System Functioning Well
- Improves Memory Power
- Strengthens Hair Root
- Removes Wrinkles and Improves Skin Elasticity
- Improves Blood Circulation Throughout Body
Ashwagandha is amazingly healthy medicinal herb and one of the most important herbs in Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is considered to be nature’s (ancient) gift to mankind. Ashwagandha is also known as “Indian Ginseng” or “Poison Gooseberry” or “Winter Cherry”. Here POOJA TRADERS is Ahmedabad based renowned Ashwagandha Powder Manufacturer in India, Supply 100% Natural Ashwagandha Powder all over India and Export out of India.
Ashwagandha powder helps to fight against cancer and diabetes, as well as reduce blood sugar levels, Lower Cholesterol and Triglycerides, Reduce Stress and Anxiety and Improve Brain Function. Ashwagandha is a plant, it’s belongs to the “Solanaceae or nightshade family” and its Botanical name is “Withania Somnifera”.
Specification of Ashwagandha Powder:
Botanical Name: Withania Somnifera Dunal
Family: SOLANACEAE (Kantakari Kula)
Gujarati Name: Aasandha, Ghoda Aakun
Hindi Name: Asgandha, Asgandh
Telugu Name: Penneru Gadda/ Dommadolu Gadda
Tamil Name: Amukura, Askulang
Marathi Name: Asandh, Doragunj
Malayalam Name: Amukkura
Bengali Name: Asvagandha
Kannada Name: Ashvagandhi
Other Names: Winter Cherry, Indian Ginseng, Indian Winter Cherry
Parts Used: Ashwagandha Root
Ingredients: Raw Ashwagandha Root Powder
Warning: Not to be used during pregnancy
Benefits of Ashwagandha Powder:
- It’s an Ancient Medicinal Herb
- Ashwagandha May Increase Muscle Mass and Strength
- Reduce Blood Sugar Levels
- May Reduce Symptoms of Depression
- Improve Brain Function, Including Memory
- It May Lower Cholesterol and Triglycerides
- Has Anti-Cancer Properties
- It Can Reduce Cortical Levels
- Reduce Inflammation
- It May Help Reduce Stress and Anxiety
HOW IT WORKS:
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves concentration, fatigue & sleep
- Protects against oxidative stress
Pioneers in the industry, we offer Arjun Powder from India. Pooja Traders is an unparalleled name engaged in providing high-quality assortments of Arjun Powder. we are Arjun (Arjuna) Terminalia, Arjuna powder Manufacturers and supplier in India.
Specification of Arjuna powder:
Botanical Name – Terminalia arjuna (Roxb) W&A
Family – COMBRETACEAE
Gujarati Name – Sadado
English Name – Arjun Tree, Arjunolic Myrobalan
Hindi & Bengali Name – Arjun
Telugu Name – Tella Maddi
Marathi Name – Sadaru
Tamil Name – Poomarudhu, Neermarudhu / Belma/Marudam patti / Marutu
Benefits of Arjun (Arjuna) Terminalia Powder:
- It supports cholesterol health along with yoga, walking and healthy diet plan which is already in healthy state.
- Helps to support calmness & relaxation of body.
- Arjuna is a heart tonic that helps to maintain a healthy heart.
- It helps support body to fight with daily life stress.
- Promote healthy heart functioning.
- It helps to support the strength of bones.
Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) is a potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.it is a perennial climber that is perhaps best known as a lymph mover and blood purifier. Pooja Traders is one of renowned Manjistha Powder Manufacturers in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Manjistha powder may also be used externally to soothe and treat skin conditions such as acne. Manjistha powder is very popularly used to make the complexion even.
we supply Manjistha Powder in india with 100 % natural quality . These powders are widely demanded by the beauty products making companies to treat different problems of the skin. it can help the user get rid of pimples and wrinkles, while effectively treating the burns, spots, and inflammation as well.
Specification of Manjistha Powder:
Parts Use: Roots, Stem
Latin Name: Rubia cordifolia
English Name: Indian Madder
Sanskrit / Indian Names: Manjishtha, Samanga
Tamil Name: Manjitti
Telugu Name: tamravalli
The Important Functions of Manjistha Are:
- Blood purifier – useful in skin diseases
- Blood cleanser – clears off toxins like uric acid, very useful in gout
- Tones up blood vessels, strengthens vascular system
Benefits of Manjistha Powder (Rubia cordifolia):
- Removes natural toxins and excess heat from the blood
- Supports healthy skin and a clear complexion
- Supports proper function of the liver and kidneys
- Excellent for reducing pitta and kapha
- Maintains clear channels in the body, supporting the healthy flow of blood and urine
Jethimadh Powder is used as an expectorant and a carminative. This natural supplement along with others in the hesh healthcare range is derived from ayurveda, the ancient indian therapy as a part of a healthy lifestyle.
Jethimadh Powder is used as an expectorant and a carminative. This natural supplement along with others in the hash healthcare range is derived from Ayurveda, the ancient Indian therapy as a part of a healthy lifestyle. Pooja Traders are a renowned Manufacturers and supplier of superior quality range of Ayurvedic Powders, Jethimadh Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, and India.
Specification of Jethimadh Powder:
Botanical Name: Glycyrrhizin glabra Linn.
Gujarat Name: Jethimadh
English Name: Liquorice / Liquorice
Hindi Name: Mulethi, Jethimadh
Telugu Name: Yashtimadhu Kam
Marathi Name: Jeshtimadh
Benefits of Jethimadh (Liquorice root) Powder:
- It provides relief from headaches, fever and any kind of severe pain
- The herb helps to eliminate bad breath by just chewing/sucking it
- It decreases the symptoms associated with fibromyalgia
- High Cholesterol and Heart Disease
- Skin Disorders
- Stomach and Gastric Problems
- Liquorice is said to help reducing weight and treating diabetes
- It also helps to treat diabetes
Javitri (Mace) is an excellent spice. It is obtained from a species called Myristica which is a nutmeg tree. Mace gives 10 to 16% volatile oil. Javitri and its oil are used in many foods where nutmeg is used. Javitri is sold as a powder or as a whole.
Specification of Javitri (Mace):
Botanical Name: Myristica Fragrans
Family Name: Myristicaceae
Common Name: Javitri
Benefits of Javitri powder (Mace Spice)
- Good for Your Digestive System
- Appetite Enhancer
- Wonderful for Skin Care
- Treat Inflammatory Problems and Joint Pains
- Boosts Blood Circulation
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Stimulates Brain Functions
Stress is a common problem of modern days and Javitri Powder is an amazing solution to it. We are renowned Javitri (Mace) Powder Manufacturers in India at Ahmedabad. It is used in flavouring stews, curries, pickles, sauces, and ketchup. We also provide Indian Cooking spices like Black Pepper Powder, Cinnamon Powder, jeera Powder, Garlic Powder and many more in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Javitri is usually used while brewing milk or tea because it tastes like pepper.