Kali Musli (Curculigo Orchioides) Powder
We are devoted towards offering the qualitative range of Kali Musli (Curculigo Orchioides) Powder as per client’s precise need and requirements. Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad Based renowned Kali Musli (Curculigo Orchioides) Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in India. Our Powder are widely demanded in medium and large sized enterprises in all over India.
We are Ahmedabad based best quality Black Himej Powder Manufacturers in India for digestive & respiratory problems. Terminalia Chebula Powder Manufacturers and suppliers in India. Himej is fruit of tree known as “Terminalia Chebula”. Himej also known as Yellow Myrobalan or Chebulic Myrobalan.
Specification of Black Himej Powder:
Latin Name: Terminalia Chebula
English Name: Chebulic Myrobalan
Gujarati Name: Himej
Hindi Name: Harad
Tamil Name: Kadukkai
Bengali Name: Haritaki
Benefits of Black Himej (Terminalia Chebula):
- It increases digestive power
- Black Himej paste is used to clean & clear bowels
- If taken carefully, it reduces cough & Pitta
- It has strong absorptive properties, hence utilized in malabsorption syndrome
How to use:
(14 years and above) 2 teaspoons once a day after meal, with milk or water at bedtime.
Chebulic Myrobalans are used in fevers, cough, asthma, urinary diseases, piles, worms and rheumatism, and scorpion-sting.
Aritha Powder, also known as Soapnut Powder. It is one of the popular herbs listed among the Ayurveda. It is excellent cleanser for your skin. It makes your skin soft and prevents it from drying. Soapnuts water can be used as face wash. Pooja Traders Ahmedabad based Leading Aritha Powder Manufacturers in India. And supply it very reliable prices to our valuable customers. Aritha powder is generally used in combination with Shikakai, amla and methi powder for hair cleansing and conditioning. our Powder are widely demanded in medium and large sized enterprises in all over india.
Specification of Aritha Powder:
Botanical or scientific Name: Sapindus Mukorossi
Hindi Name: Reetha, Ritha, Aritha, Phenil, Risht, Rishtak
Gujarati Name: Arithi, Aritho, Arithu
Tamil Name: Pannankottai, Punalai, Punthi, Puvanti
Telugu Name: Kunkum Chettu, Kunkuduchettu, Phenilamu
Manipuri Name: Kekru
Malayalam Name: Cavakkaay
Kannada Name: Antuvala kayi, Norekaayi, Togate mara
Common Name: Soapnut, Reetha, Soapberry, Washnut, Dodan, Doadni or Doda, Kanma, Thali, Boondi Kottai, Kumkudukaya
Benefits of Aritha Powder:
- Used for good health of hair and its good treatment for hair problems.
- Key ingredients in shampoos and soaps
- Use for Cleaning Face, Dandruff, Jewellery & Cloth
- Aritha water is also beneficial for facial skin tone and helps to clean face.
We are devoted towards offering the qualitative range of Agar Powder as per client’s precise need and requirements. Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad Based renowned Agar Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in India. our Powder are widely demanded in medium and large sized enterprises in all over india.
We are devoted towards offering the qualitative range of Harde Powder as per client’s precise need and requirements. Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad Based renowned Harde Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in India. our Powder are widely demanded in medium and large sized enterprises in all over india.
As per the needs and requirements of our clients, Pooja Traders are involved in providing Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica) Powder. We provide Chitrak powder manufacturer in India. Also Exporter and Supplier of Chitrak Powder. Chitrak is one of the powerful digestive and carminative herbs of Ayurveda.
Specialties of Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica) Powder:
- Chitrak is a powerful heating herb
- It support healthy metabolism and remove toxins from the intestines
- May support healthy digestion
- Chitrak Powder helps to do proper function of the liver
- They maintain healthy digestion of fat and sugars
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
- It supports healthy digestion
Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advice of the Healthcare Practitioner. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sunlight.
Ashwagandha is amazingly healthy medicinal herb and one of the most important herbs in Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is considered to be nature’s (ancient) gift to mankind. Ashwagandha is also known as “Indian Ginseng” or “Poison Gooseberry” or “Winter Cherry”. Here POOJA TRADERS is Ahmedabad based renowned Ashwagandha Powder Manufacturer in India, Supply 100% Natural Ashwagandha Powder all over India and Export out of India.
Ashwagandha powder helps to fight against cancer and diabetes, as well as reduce blood sugar levels, Lower Cholesterol and Triglycerides, Reduce Stress and Anxiety and Improve Brain Function. Ashwagandha is a plant, it’s belongs to the “Solanaceae or nightshade family” and its Botanical name is “Withania Somnifera”.
Specification of Ashwagandha Powder:
Botanical Name: Withania Somnifera Dunal
Family: SOLANACEAE (Kantakari Kula)
Gujarati Name: Aasandha, Ghoda Aakun
Hindi Name: Asgandha, Asgandh
Telugu Name: Penneru Gadda/ Dommadolu Gadda
Tamil Name: Amukura, Askulang
Marathi Name: Asandh, Doragunj
Malayalam Name: Amukkura
Bengali Name: Asvagandha
Kannada Name: Ashvagandhi
Other Names: Winter Cherry, Indian Ginseng, Indian Winter Cherry
Parts Used: Ashwagandha Root
Ingredients: Raw Ashwagandha Root Powder
Warning: Not to be used during pregnancy
Benefits of Ashwagandha Powder:
- It’s an Ancient Medicinal Herb
- Ashwagandha May Increase Muscle Mass and Strength
- Reduce Blood Sugar Levels
- May Reduce Symptoms of Depression
- Improve Brain Function, Including Memory
- It May Lower Cholesterol and Triglycerides
- Has Anti-Cancer Properties
- It Can Reduce Cortical Levels
- Reduce Inflammation
- It May Help Reduce Stress and Anxiety
HOW IT WORKS:
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves concentration, fatigue & sleep
- Protects against oxidative stress