Pashanbhed is a medicinal plant that useful in treatment of many ailments but particularly for urinary calculi. Also in wounds, diseases of the vitiated Rakta and Pitta dosha. Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad based one of the renowned Pashanbhed Powder Manufacturer in India. This herb is mainly found in Himalaya and the Khasi hills Assam, India. And very common in Pakistan, Central and East Asia. We also supplying and Exporting Pashanbhed Powder in India at very reliable prices to our valuable customers.
Specification of Pashanbhed (Bergenia ligulata) Powder:
Gujarati Name: Pakhanbheda, Pashanbheda
Sanskrit Name: Ashmabheda, Nagbhita, Pashaanbheda, Silabheda
Hindi Name: Dakachru, Pakhanabhed, Pakhanabheda, Patharcua, Silparo, Silpbheda
Bengali Name: Himasagara, Patharchuri, Patrankur
Marathi Name: Pashanbheda
Punjabi Name: Batpia, Dharposh, Kachalu, Pashanbhed
Telugu Name: Kondapindi, Telanurupindi
Urdu Name: Kachalu, Pakhanabheda
Malayalam Name: Kallurvanchi, Kallurvanni, Kallorvanchi
Kashmiri Name: Pashanbhed
Tamil Name: Sirupilai
Kshurak, Bramharuksha, Kurdubi, Ghetuli, Bilvapatra, Pashanbhed
As per the needs and requirements of our clients, Pooja Traders are involved in providing Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica) Powder. We provide Chitrak powder manufacturer in India. Also Exporter and Supplier of Chitrak Powder. Chitrak is one of the powerful digestive and carminative herbs of Ayurveda.
Specialties of Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica) Powder:
- Chitrak is a powerful heating herb
- It support healthy metabolism and remove toxins from the intestines
- May support healthy digestion
- Chitrak Powder helps to do proper function of the liver
- They maintain healthy digestion of fat and sugars
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
- It supports healthy digestion
Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advice of the Healthcare Practitioner. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sunlight.
Jethimadh Powder is used as an expectorant and a carminative. This natural supplement along with others in the hesh healthcare range is derived from ayurveda, the ancient indian therapy as a part of a healthy lifestyle.
Jethimadh Powder is used as an expectorant and a carminative. This natural supplement along with others in the hash healthcare range is derived from Ayurveda, the ancient Indian therapy as a part of a healthy lifestyle. Pooja Traders are a renowned Manufacturers and supplier of superior quality range of Ayurvedic Powders, Jethimadh Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, and India.
Specification of Jethimadh Powder:
Botanical Name: Glycyrrhizin glabra Linn.
Gujarat Name: Jethimadh
English Name: Liquorice / Liquorice
Hindi Name: Mulethi, Jethimadh
Telugu Name: Yashtimadhu Kam
Marathi Name: Jeshtimadh
Benefits of Jethimadh (Liquorice root) Powder:
- It provides relief from headaches, fever and any kind of severe pain
- The herb helps to eliminate bad breath by just chewing/sucking it
- It decreases the symptoms associated with fibromyalgia
- High Cholesterol and Heart Disease
- Skin Disorders
- Stomach and Gastric Problems
- Liquorice is said to help reducing weight and treating diabetes
- It also helps to treat diabetes
We are devoted towards offering the qualitative range of Anantmool Powder as per client’s precise need and requirements. Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad Based renowned Anantmool Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in India. our Powder are widely demanded in medium and large sized enterprises in all over india.
We are devoted towards offering the qualitative range of Kariyatu Powder as per client’s precise need and requirements. Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad Based renowned Kariyatu Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in India. our Powder are widely demanded in medium and large sized enterprises in all over india.
Ganthoda is a powder made from the root of a long pepper. Ganthoda Powder is also known as Ganthoda, Piparmaul, Pipramul or Piparamol not same as south (dry ginger) though. Ganthoda powder is used in many Indian recipes and in tea as an ayurvedic treatment. Pooja Traders are Provide superior quality range of Peepramul (Ganthoda) Powder. We are a trustworthy Supplier, serving the customers with superior quality Ganthoda Powder. that Ganthoda Powder Manufacturers in india.
Specification of Ganthoda Powder:
Scientific Name: Piper longum
Gujarati Name: Gantoda, Ganthoda
Hindi Name: Piparamula
Sanskrit Name: Pippalimuula, piplamul, Pippali-Jataa, Granthi, Shadgranthi, Granthika, Maagadhi-muula, Kanaamuula, Krishnaamuula Pippaliamuula
English Name: Piper root, Indian Long Pepper roots
Marathi Name: Pimplimula
Telugu Name: Modi, Madikatta
Urdu Name: Filfil Daraz
Malayalam Name: Kattuthippaliver, Tippaliveru
How to store:
The peepramul powder can be stored in an airtight container and used for months.
Benefits of Ganthoda Powder:
- Used in spices and masalas for gravies, curries, marinades, stews etc.
- Dried ginger root powder is also used for food preparations for expecting women and feeding mothers.
- Relieving headache.
- Ganthoda is not hot, its good for digestion and remove gastric problem.
- This protects the skin, removes impurities, hydrates it, reduces dryness and tones it.
- It is said to give good sleep when taken at night befoe sleep with warm milk and is also good for stomach ailments.