Nagkesar or Mesua ferrea is a tree with ash colored bark. Different parts of the tree, including leaves, flowers and seed oil are used for different medicinal purposes. We are renowned Nagkesar Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in India at Ahmedabad that offer premium Quality Nagkesar Powder.
Specification of Nagkesar:
Botanical Name: Mesua Ferrea
Family Name: Guttiferae
English Name: Ironwood Tree
Hindi Name: Nagkesar, Nagesar, Pila Nagkesar Unani
Sanskrit Name: Nagkesar and Nagpushp
Amazing Benefits of Nagkesar Powder:
- Promotes Digestion
- It is a tonic to the heart
- Lightens skin tone
- Cures Bleeding Disorders
- Useful in the urinary system
- Treat Asthma
- Supports respiratory, digestive and excretory system
Amla powder is a powerhouse of nutrients. Pooja Traders is one of prominent Amla Powder Manufacturers in India. Amla is known for its anti-inflammatory properties; it reduces the acid level in the stomach and fights inflammation. It is one of the strongest rejuvenation & anti- oxidant herbs. It can be mixed with water and can be used along with the shampoo.
What are the benefits of eating Amla?
It’s miles excessive diet C content. And carries many minerals and vitamins like calcium, phosphorus, iron, and carotene. It’s also an effective antioxidant agent. It additionally complements food absorption and balances belly acids and helps the coronary heart.
Specification of Amla Powder:
Botanical Name: Phyllanthus emblica syn. Emblica officinalis
Sanskrit Name: Amalaki
Gujarati Name: Amada, Amla
English Name: Indian Gooseberry, & Emblic Myrobalan, Malacca Tree
Other Name: Amla, Awala, Aonla, Amalaki, Dhatri, Dhatriphala, Amalika, Aonla, Vayastha, Vrushya, Sriphalam, Amalakan
Can we make Amla powder from fresh Amla?
It isn’t possible to make Amla powder from fresh Amla. You may most effective extract its juice. You’ll want dry Amla (to be had in grocery stores) to make a powder yourself at home. You can attempt to dry Amla using conventional techniques with daylight, but it would be an extended method.
Features of Amla Powder:
- High levels antioxidant and vitamin C content
- Free from impurities.Contain more than 80% water along with protein, minerals, carbohydrates and fiber
- High effectiveness
- Acts as a natural hair conditioner
- Good source of iron, phosphorus, potassium, copper, vitamin A and E
- Clears pimples and cleanses the skin
Benefits of Amla Powder:
- Amla powder is good for diabetics
- Has beneficial effect on Hair, Skin
- Helps enhance immunity
- Gives you glowing skin and also keeps it hydrated
- Amla reduces the risk of heart disease
- Has antioxidant properties
- Making the blood vessels stronger and thicker
Pudina Powder cleanses the body of all impurities. Pudina also possesses digestive and antibacterial properties. It contains piper nigrum which soothes and cools the nerves. It is used popularly against stomach disorders due to overeating and indigestion.
Pooja Traders are dedicated Ahmedabad based Pudina Powder Manufacturers India. It is also called “Mint Powder” or “menthe”. Mint oil is often used in toothpaste, gum, candy and beauty products. We are providing high quality Pudina powder to the entire Indian market. Mint or Pudina is an herb that is synonymous to freshness.
What are the Things You Can Do With Mint?
- Salad Ingredients
- Fancy Ice Cubes
- Jazz up your water
- Juice It
- Make A Tea
- Add To Chocolate
Benefits of Pudina Powder:
- Gives you glowing and acne free skin
- Promotes Digestion
- Nausea & Headache
- Improve Oral health
- Skin Care and Pimples
- Help to prevent cancer and Asthma
- Quick and effective remedy for Depression and Fatigue
- Respiratory Disorders and Coughs
- Weight Loss
Karela is a blood purifier, activates spleen and liver. It is a rich source of phosphorous. It contains nutrients like vitamin A, vitamin C, Biotin and Zinc and many more. Karela is considered as the great green vegetable having low calorie. It is very low in calories and high in dietary fibres. Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad based renowned Karela Powder Manufacturers in India. That belongs to Cucurbitaceous family, commonly known as Bitter gourd or Bitter melon. As a renowned brand in the market we Supplying Bitter gourd (Karela) Powder in all over India which is hygienically processed and packed.
Specification of karela Powder:
Botanical Name: Momordica Charantia
Family Name: Cucurbitaceae
English Name: Bitter gourd, Bitter melon
Hindi Name: Karela
Gujarati Name: Karelo, Kadhwa
Sanskrit Name: Karvellak, karvelli, Katphala
Telugu Name: Kakarakaya
Tamil Name: Pavakkai
Malayalam Name: Pavakka
Kannada Name: Hagalkai
Marathi Name: Karle
Bengali Name: Korola
Common Name: Bitter Gourd / Bitter Melon
Health Benefits of Bitter Gourd (Karela) Powder:
- Regular use’s it relief from high blood sugar
- It has Anti-cancer Properties
- Good for Diabetes
- It is said to have hypoglycaemic properties
- Enhances Galactagogue
- It is also useful in fighting wrinkles and acne
- karera enables wounds to heal faster
- Good for headache
Orange fruit is the best source of Vitamin C, which is good for health and skin care as well. It also contains magnesium, vitamins, dietary fiber, copper, calcium and etc. it have Anti-Allergic and Anti-Inflammatory property that helpful in strengthening the immune system and to treat colds and flu. We are Prominent Orange Peel Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. There are two main types of oranges: sweet and bitter.
Specification of Orange:
Scientific Name of Orange: Citrus sinensis
Scientific name sweet orange is: Citrus sinensis
Scientific name of the bitter orange is: Citrus aurantium
It belongs to the family: Rutaceae
Other Common Names: Orange, Portugal orange, China orange, appelsin (Danish), apfelsine (German), naranjo (Spanish), zhi shi (Chinese)
Best Benefits of Orange Peel Powder:
- Acts against Bacteria And Fungi
- Improve oral health
- Can Fight Cancer
- Reduce cholesterol
- Helps in healthy blood circulation
- Clears Up Acne
- Help us lose weight
- Keeps Inflammation Away
- Immune System Boost
This is one of the most common and revered plants and considered as sacred in india. This Tulsi Powder herb is a natural herb with sweet odor and grows up to the height of 30-100 cm. And has various applications, as each and every part of plant specially tulsi leaves possess medicinal properties. The tulsi leaves are obtained from tulsi herbs which are of great benefit and are used to cure various disease. Alternatively known as the holy basil or ocimum sanctum, Tulsi is a common name in most Indian households. Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad based highly reputed Tulsi Powder Manufacturers in India. that are used for various medicinal properties.
We Are Leading Supplier and Exporter of Tulsi powder in india. Tulsi Powder helps in curing many diseases like common cold, cough, fever, respiratory, cardiovascular diseases, relieving stress as it possesses essential constituents like oleanolic acid, ursolic acid etc. Tulsi is extremely beneficial for humans. It is rich in antioxidants which help in mitigating stress and conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure. It is considered to have antioxidant, anti inflammatory, antiviral, antimicrobial and anti allergic properties.
Specification of Tulsi Powder:
Botanical Name: Ocimum Sanctum
Other Names: Tulsi Powder, Basil Extract, Ocimum Sanctum, Holy Basil Powder, Sacred Basil, Ocimum tenuiflorum, Kaphrao.
Benefits of Tulsi powder:
- It acts as a detoxifying, cleansing and purifying agent – both from within and without
- It helps in relieving from fever, headache, sore throat, cold, cough, flu and chest congestion
- Helps relieve stress, strengthen immunity, and facilitate proper digestion
- It is loaded with phytonutrients, essential oils, Vitamin A and C
- Is great for dental health and for healthy gums
- Is also beneficial in treating conditions like hepatitis, malaria, tuberculosis, dengue and swine flu
Features of Tulsi powder:
- Boosts the immune
- fight against common colds
- Headaches, stomach disorders
- Inflammation, heart disease
- Various forms of poisoning
- Also used as herbal tea
Shatavari is Indian ayurvedic medicine. Shatavari is incredible herb is known as the “Queen of Herbs“. Pooja Traders is renowned Ahmedabad based Shatavari Powder Manufacturers in India that offering 100% Natural Asparagus racemosus or Shatavari Powder at most competitive rates in all over India.
In India high demand for Shatavari or Asparagus racemosus powder this time we cater the variegated demands of our clients, we are offering 100% natural, pure and excellent quality range of Shatavari Powder. Shatavari Root Powder is Cooling Herb.
Specification of Shatavari Powder
Botanical Name: Asparagus Racemosus
English Name: Asparagus, Wild Asparagus, Asparagus Root
Indian Name: Shatavari
Part Used: Root
Our Shatavari Powder Benefits:
- No side effects
- Mainly rejuvenative herb for women
- Reproductive system particularly for females
- Support for the Digestive System
- Helps to maintain healthy cycle