Tej Patta Powder
Tejpatta (Indian Bay Leaf) is antioxidants that contain a volatile oil. Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad Based one of the renowned Tej Patta Powder Manufacturers and Suppliers in India. Our Tejpatta (Indian Bay Leaf) Powder is widely used as cooking Spice. Tamala plant is called Tejpatta and it is used as a spice in Indian kitchen and in Ayurvedic medicine.
Specification of Tej Patta (Bay Leaf):
Botanical Name: Cinnamomum Tamala
English Name: Indian Bay Leaf, Indian Cassia, Malabar Leaf, Indian Bark, Malabathrum
Hindi Name: Tej Patta, Tejpatta And Tejpat
Sanskrit Name: Tamalpattara
Best Benefits of Tej Patta (Bay Leaf) For Health
- Lowering high blood pressure
- Used in Gas & Abdominal Distension
- It used to reduces cholesterol
- Helpful in the treatment of Hyperlipidemia
- Good for Digestion
- Treatment of Cold and Infection
- Protects Your Body from Inflammation
- Helps Treat Kidney Problems
- Treatment of Diabetes
- Improve heart health
- Natural Wound Healer
- Good for Digestion
- Contains high antioxidants
Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) is a potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.it is a perennial climber that is perhaps best known as a lymph mover and blood purifier. Pooja Traders is one of renowned Manjistha Powder Manufacturers in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Manjistha powder may also be used externally to soothe and treat skin conditions such as acne. Manjistha powder is very popularly used to make the complexion even.
we supply Manjistha Powder in india with 100 % natural quality . These powders are widely demanded by the beauty products making companies to treat different problems of the skin. it can help the user get rid of pimples and wrinkles, while effectively treating the burns, spots, and inflammation as well.
Specification of Manjistha Powder:
Parts Use: Roots, Stem
Latin Name: Rubia cordifolia
English Name: Indian Madder
Sanskrit / Indian Names: Manjishtha, Samanga
Tamil Name: Manjitti
Telugu Name: tamravalli
The Important Functions of Manjistha Are:
- Blood purifier – useful in skin diseases
- Blood cleanser – clears off toxins like uric acid, very useful in gout
- Tones up blood vessels, strengthens vascular system
Benefits of Manjistha Powder (Rubia cordifolia):
- Removes natural toxins and excess heat from the blood
- Supports healthy skin and a clear complexion
- Supports proper function of the liver and kidneys
- Excellent for reducing pitta and kapha
- Maintains clear channels in the body, supporting the healthy flow of blood and urine
Keeping in mind the ever-evolving needs of our clients, we are devoted towards offering an optimum quality array of White Musli Powder. This product is renowned all across the nation for its quality and effectiveness.
Pooja Traders is renowned Safed (White) Musli Powder Powder Manufacturers, Supplier in Ahmedabad, India. We prepare these products under the constant supervision of our team of professionals. It has many names which are White Musli, Indian Spider Plant, Chlorophytum Borivilianum, Swetha Musli, Asparagus Adscendens and Dhol Musli and safed musli. White Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum) Powder is benefit for Diabetes & Fever, White Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum), also called Safed Musli.
Safed Musli have rich source vitamins and about more than 25 alkaloids, beside this it have proteins, steroids, polysaccharides and carbohydrates. It is most important herb described ayurveda for vigorous. Safed Musli is also gaining increasing acceptance as a vitalizer and health-giving tonic, a curative for pre-natal and post-natal problems, a restorative for immunity-improvement and as a remedy for diabetes and arthritis.It is a herb that can boost the immune system.
Specification of White Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum) Powder:
Botanical Name: Chlorophytum Borivilianum
English Name: Chlorophytum, Indian Spider Plant, White Musli
Hindi Name: Musli, Safed Musli, Safed Moosli, Dholi Musli
Sanskrit Name: Musali, Swetha Musli
Other Species: Chlorophytum Tuberosum, Chlorophytum Arundinaceum, Chlorophytum Malabaricum, Chlorophytum Attenuatum, Chlorophytum Breviscapum
Tips To Use Safed Musli For Good Health!
- If you a breastfeeding mother or a pregnant lady, then it is advised to ignore consumption during the time period
- It is advised to take 16mg to 32mg per kg body weight
- Avoid the overdose and go with the instructions written behind if you are using supplements
- Consult the doctor before starting on consuming for better results as Safed Musli is one subject which is not passed by Food and Drug Administration or FDA yet.
The Roots of Musli herb contains following nutrients and photochemical.
We are devoted towards offering the qualitative range of Anantmool Powder as per client’s precise need and requirements. Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad Based renowned Anantmool Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in India. our Powder are widely demanded in medium and large sized enterprises in all over india.
Ashwagandha is amazingly healthy medicinal herb and one of the most important herbs in Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is considered to be nature’s (ancient) gift to mankind. Ashwagandha is also known as “Indian Ginseng” or “Poison Gooseberry” or “Winter Cherry”. Here POOJA TRADERS is Ahmedabad based renowned Ashwagandha Powder Manufacturer in India, Supply 100% Natural Ashwagandha Powder all over India and Export out of India.
Ashwagandha powder helps to fight against cancer and diabetes, as well as reduce blood sugar levels, Lower Cholesterol and Triglycerides, Reduce Stress and Anxiety and Improve Brain Function. Ashwagandha is a plant, it’s belongs to the “Solanaceae or nightshade family” and its Botanical name is “Withania Somnifera”.
Specification of Ashwagandha Powder:
Botanical Name: Withania Somnifera Dunal
Family: SOLANACEAE (Kantakari Kula)
Gujarati Name: Aasandha, Ghoda Aakun
Hindi Name: Asgandha, Asgandh
Telugu Name: Penneru Gadda/ Dommadolu Gadda
Tamil Name: Amukura, Askulang
Marathi Name: Asandh, Doragunj
Malayalam Name: Amukkura
Bengali Name: Asvagandha
Kannada Name: Ashvagandhi
Other Names: Winter Cherry, Indian Ginseng, Indian Winter Cherry
Parts Used: Ashwagandha Root
Ingredients: Raw Ashwagandha Root Powder
Warning: Not to be used during pregnancy
Benefits of Ashwagandha Powder:
- It’s an Ancient Medicinal Herb
- Ashwagandha May Increase Muscle Mass and Strength
- Reduce Blood Sugar Levels
- May Reduce Symptoms of Depression
- Improve Brain Function, Including Memory
- It May Lower Cholesterol and Triglycerides
- Has Anti-Cancer Properties
- It Can Reduce Cortical Levels
- Reduce Inflammation
- It May Help Reduce Stress and Anxiety
HOW IT WORKS:
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves concentration, fatigue & sleep
- Protects against oxidative stress
Gokhru fruit have 2-6 thorns and small pentagonal round size. It’s an excellent cleanser of excretory system. Gokhru is an excellent herb to manage kidney failure and used in Ayurveda. With sincerity and hard work of our professionals, we have carved a niche for ourselves to providing a premium quality of Gokhru Powder.
Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad based one the leading Gokhru (Tribulus terrestris) powder Manufacturers in India. For Your Hair, urinary disorders, kidney diseases. It has many common names like cathead, yellow vine, goathead, burra gokharu, puncture vine, bindii etc. In most part of India it is known as “Gokhru Kata“.
The gokhru powder that we offer our clients, is processed under the constant supervision of our team of experienced professionals. Due to their high effectiveness, these powders are consumed as an effective, diuretic and sports nutrition, spermatogenic natural & herbal product.
Specification of Gokharu Powder:
Latin Name: Tribulus terrestris Linn (Zygophyllaceae)
Sanskrit Name: Laghu gokhru
English Name: Small Caltrops, land Caltrops
Hindi Name: Gokshura, Gokhru
Malayalam Name: Neringil
Marathi Name: SarataTamil Name: Nerunji
Benefits of Gokhru (Tribulus terrestris) powder:
- Treat asthma, cough, edema and kidney problems
- Urine blockage, painful urination
- Blood in urine
- Uterus infection and inflammation
- Weakness, muscle building
Pomegranates are known for their taste and amazing health benefits. Pomegranate peels has lots of health benefits. It helps to enhance the beauty of skin, hair and health. Its juice is good for the heart, lowering blood pressure and treating asthma.
We are Ahmedabad based one of renowned Pomegranate Peel Powder Manufacturers in India. Leading Manufacturer with Amazing Benefits of Pomegranate Peel for Skin Hair and Health. The pomegranate is used for its health benefits from thousands of years. The pomegranate leaf has more cancer fighting properties than both green tea and red wine.
Specification of Pomegranate Peel Powder:
Botanical Name: Withania Somnifera Dunal
Latin Name: malum granatum, Punica granatum
Gujarati Name: Dadam, Dadamna bee
Sanskrit Name: dalim or dadima
Bengali Name: Dalim
Hindi Name: Anar, Anardana
Malayalam Name: Amukkura
Marathi Name: Anardana, Dalimb, Dalimbache dane
Benefits’ of pomegranate peel Powder:
- It fights acne, pimples and rashes
- Prevents wrinkles and other signs of ageing
- Acts as a natural moisturiser
- It arrests hair loss and prevents dandruff
- Protects against heart disease
- Improves dental hygiene
- Helps to improve gut-health
We are actively engaged in offering a qualitative range of Pomegranate Peel Powder for catering the diversified requirements of our clients.