Turmeric (Haldi) Powder
Turmeric is the spice that gives curry its yellow color. It is used in India for thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb. It belongs to the ginger family and naturally occurs in Southern Asia and India. Pooja Traders is one of the renowned Turmeric (Haldi) Powder Manufacturers in Ahmedabad, gujarat, India. It is a staple in all Indian cooking. Turmeric can also boost the regeneration of brain cells. Turmeric powder can be added to your salad dressings.
Specification of Turmeric (Haldi):
Botanical Name: Curcuma longa L.
Hindi Name: Haridra, Pitika, Gouri, Deerghraga, Nisha, Pita, Krimighna, Yotishpriya
Gujarati Name: Haldhar, Haldi
Sanskrit Name: Haladi, Harita
Bengali Name: Halud, Pitras
Malayalam Name: Manjal
Marathi Name: Halede, Halad
Punjabi Name: Haldar, Haldhar, Haldi
Tamil Name: Manjal
Telugu Name: Pasupu
Urdu Name: Halad
What Are The Health Benefits Of Turmeric?
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Also used to treat gastrointestinal issues
- Beneficial in relieving arthritis
- Promotes Brain Health And Prevents Neurological Diseases
- Increased the levels of good cholesterol
- Prevents Cancer
- help to boost immunity
- Turmeric improves circulation, which can help eliminate pain
Any Turmeric Side Effects?
- Issues During Pregnancy
- Causes Stomach Upset
- Kidney Stones
- Increased Risk Of Bleeding
- Might Make Blood Sugar Too Low